Tom,
Thank you for your reply. Modifying individual makefiles are not a
feasible solution because when a ./install is done, all makefiles are
re-generated and hence changes lost. It is essential to change it at the
top, so that the change can be propagated. Hence my posting.
I cannot move to a different version of ns-2 as I require sensor
simulation software from NRL that works only with 2.27.
If anyone is aware of fixing this or has done it before, please reply.
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Regards,
Sita