Hello all,
   I just finished my test about ARF and RBAR. It is quite surprising for me
that the throughput of ARF outperforms that of RBAR. You can see my result from:
http://iamsunpei.blog.163.com/editPhoto.do?photoId=_fks_zutXrenDzBsMz8Bhgck8Oc8WxvniGWy0&albumId=_fks_UI9BR_hTmHxcu8ThC3Z8AKz6-5q-4yi4

   I don't know the reason. Can you help me to explain? Is there are something
wrong? Or it is maybe right for my specific simulation.
   The fading model used in our simulation are Ricean Fading, which can be
downloaded from CMU's website. There are 2 nodes with the distance of 390
meters. And I almost sure the algorithm is right.I calculate throughput by
trace2stats_v05b.
   Thanks very much for your help!