Hi, I followed the steps of"Marc Greis' Tutorial for ns2"of the ping
protocal.And I also refer to the information of the
linkagehttp://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/ns-users/2006-January/053697.html. But
I got the error message after "make depend;make" Here is the error message:
mytest/ping.cc:28: error: cannot declare member function `hdr_ping::PingAgent::
   PingAgent' within `hdr_ping'
mytest/ping.cc:36: error: cannot declare member function `hdr_ping::PingAgent::
   command' within `hdr_ping'
mytest/ping.cc:62: error: cannot declare member function `hdr_ping::PingAgent::
   recv' within `hdr_ping'
mytest/ping.cc:100:2: warning: no newline at end of file
mytest/ping.cc:100: error: syntax error at end of input Thanks in advance.