Hello all,

I am new in this field and I want to use TraNS to simulate VANETs and I
have some troubles:

1º Is TraNS the best choice for my work (VANETs simulation)?

2º Can someone tell me if I am wrong in the idea of how I can use TraNS?
    TraNS use:
  =========
        1. Use SUMO to define everithing about the movement of the nodes.
        2. Use NS-2 to define the kind of WiFi connection between the nodes.

3º Can some one tell me where can I find a tutorial or example files to use in
TraNS.

Thank you very much......

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html