Hi Veronica,

I understand your concerns... the Miracle library itself is sufficient
for implementing cross-layer interactions, however the API itself is
somehow difficult to understand at first sight.

To address this issue, Marco Miozzo and I resurrected the Sandbox
library which was provided with the very first release of Miracle. The
Sandbox provides a sample didactical implementation of a cross-layer
interaction framework, and should help you understanding how
cross-layering is implemented in Miracle. We updated the Sandbox so that
now it works  with the nsmiracle-1.1.1 release (i.e., the latest). You
can find it on our nsmiracle web page:

http://www.dei.unipd.it/ricerca/signet/tools/nsmiracle

Regards,

Nicola