Hi everybody:
 I'm trying to install tracegraph under windows. I followed the
 following procedures :
 Installation instructions on Windows
 1)Download tracegraph 2.05 and mglinstaller.exe from the internet
 2)unzip tracegraph202.zip to say, c: cygwin\ns-allinone\tracegraph
 3)execuate mglinstaller.exe, when it asks for directory name, enter
 c: cygwin\ns-allinone\tracegraph
 4) add c: cygwin\ns-allinone to your enivronment PATH
 5)how to add to environment PATH??
 right click on Mycomputer and select properties
 From properties select Advanced tab
 Select environment path variables
 Select PATH and add your path to it
 Thats it tracegraph is now ready!!
6)copy tracegraph.exe in win32 folder

 now i try to run tracegraph and noyhing happens.

can anybody tell me where i am making the mistake, i new in this simulator and
i dont know