Hi all
I am using ns-2.31 under linux environment.
I made some changes to .cc files in the ns2 directory (introduced or remove=
d some printf statements).
But my changes do not take effect at all.
I've tried the following
(i) make clean, make depend, make
(ii) make distclean, ./configure, make
(iii) make clean, ./install, ./configure, make
(iv) make distclean, ./install (then setting the library paths again), ./co=
nfigure, make

I run my tcl script by giving the command as ./ns xxx.tcl
I am not sure why my changes don't take effect. If someone has any pointers=
 please let me know.

PS: I do not get any errors for any of the commands.

Are you ready for Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.5 ? Get the latest for free
today!
http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/WindowsLiveMessenger