Hello everyone:

        I confuse with about the Queue and the PacketQueue Class in NS-2,
        There are the same name of methods in both.
        I've referenced the Manual to find the difference between them.

       Now I have some questions about the packets in queue.
       Hope someone can help me, thanks.

       If I want to do something when the packets is enque, e.g,. I want to
make a copy of every packet enque.
      Which class should I add my method to? queue or packetqueue?

       can anyone help me to understand it? I'll appreciate for your reply!