All,
I think I've reached the point where I've tired of cleaning out the
spam/vandalism from the ns-2 wiki.  Presently, we have a policy of
requiring users to create an account without moderation before writing
to the wiki, but that seems to not be enough to stop unwelcome users
from creating accounts.

Would people object if we moved to a policy of moderated user account
creation?  It would require first time wiki posters to have their
request for an account approved.  This would also apply to ns-3's wiki,
which has had much less of a problem but which also runs the same wiki
software.

(cc-ing ns-developers, but please reply on the ns-users list only)

- Tom

p.s. I'd like to also thank the various volunteers who have stepped in
to clean up things time and time again.