hi everybody:

I am trayng to run a simulation of WFQ o ns2 2.29, and it does not permit me to
run it, it says there is an error in the line where the link is specified and
it says the WFQ (type of queue) is not a valid command.

and when I change the WFQ queue type for DropTail or SFQ, the error dissapears,

Is there anything wrong with the script? or do i need a library on ns2??

I attach the script

set ns [new Simulator]set n0 [$ns node]set n1 [$ns node]set f [open out.tr
w]$ns trace-all $f
# install a duplex link with WFQ queues at both ends$ns duplex-link $n0 $n1 5Mb
2ms WFQ # create an instance of the classifier suited for flow aggregationset
cl [new WFQAggregClassifier] # install the classifier on the WFQ server at node
$n0 heading at nt $n1$ns wfqclassifier-install $n0 $n1 $cl  # in this example
we have a flow for each queue but# more than one flow can be assigned to the
same WFQ server queue(PGPS session)$cl setqueue 0 3; # fid 0 -> WFQ server
queue 3$cl setqueue 1 4; # fid 1 -> WFQ server queue 4 #we set WFQ server queue
weights$cl setweight 3 .5; # WFQ server queue 3 has weight .5$cl setlength 3
13; # WFQ server queue 3 has length 13 packets$cl setweight 4 .2; # WFQ server
queue 5 has weight .2$cl setlength 4 20; # WFQ server queue 5 has length 20
$ns at 1.0 "$cbr0 start"$ns at 1.1 "$cbr1 start"$ns at 3.0 "finish"$ns run