Dear all,

  I am running a wired-cum-wireless scenario to simulate the topology of
Wireless Mesh Networks, I have 6 wired hosts, every two are belong to the same
domain with a router for each domain, I have 60 mobile nodes, and 30 static
wireless nodes, among the static nodes I have three base stations or gateways
where each one is connected to a router. Each gateway is belong to a domain and
the wirless nodes are distributed among these base stations.

  the mobile nodes run a different routing protocol than the one used by the
static wireless nodes, this topology make use of multi-interface configuration.

  When I start simulation I got the following error:

--- Classfier::no-slot{} default handler (tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl) ---
        _o3661: no target for slot 255
        _o3661 type: Classifier/Port
content dump:
classifier _o3661
        0 offset
        0 shift
        2147483647 mask
        5 slots
                slot 0: _o3660 (Agent/UDP)
                slot 1: _o3685 (Agent/LossMonitor)
                slot 2: _o3703 (Agent/LossMonitor)
                slot 3: _o3721 (Agent/LossMonitor)
                slot 4: _o3739 (Agent/LossMonitor)
---------- Finished standard no-slot{} default handler ----------

  All transport agents are connected correctly, furthermore I have searched for
a solution and I have the following:
  "if you use hierachical address. a node cannot directly connect more than one
node belonging to a different domain(the first fragment in the address)."

  Also, I have checked this but still I got the same error.

  Can anybody help me to solve this problem?

  Thanks in advance,

  Ghada