Hi every one,
I wrote a tcl proc for the generation of a cbr trafic :

proc generate_cbr_traffic {agent_src size rate start_time end_time} {
global ns          puts "In generate cbr: $agent_src $size $rate $start_time
$end_time" set cbr_ [new Application/Traffic/CBR] $cbr_ set type_ CBR $cbr_ set
packetsize_ $size $cbr_ set rate_ $rate $cbr_ attach-agent $agent_src $ns at
$start_time "$cbr_ start" $ns at $end_time "$cbr_ stop"}

I made the connection of the udp agents outside the procedure , when I call the
procedure, in the NAM environment no traffic was generated ,

Thanks for your help
nabila