just to your knowledge, no problem arises  for the exponnential traffic, the
procedure works perfectly,  can a cbr  traffic simulated by a an exponential
with 0 for  idle time?
Thanks for help
________________________________
> Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:08:51 -0800
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: OK
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Dear Mis,Nabila
> I will review this point and will return to you as sooner as possible,don't
> worry about that.
>
> Regards
> Mohammed AbuHajar

R U Ready for Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.5? Try it today!
http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/WindowsLiveMessenger