From: Sasidhar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Dienstag, 27. November 2007 00:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Genrating graphs from trace file generated by OLSR ( tracegraph)

Hi

  I am comparing AODV and OLSR protocols.I just attached the three files
which I implemented for both AODV and OLSR. I am sending the traffic and
mobility scenarios. For comparison of different adhoc routing protocols the
tcl file remains same except I am just changing the value of "adhocRouting"
variable as AODV/OLSR/DSR, etc and calculating the results.Then when
calculating for AODV I just put adhocRouting variable as AODV and run the
simulation and got the trace files from which I generated the output
successfully using tracegraph.
Well did the same for OLSR. successful in simulation and generating the
trace files but can't get graphs from the tracefiles generated by it using
tracegraph. It is giving messages like  "converting nodes to ip" "saving in
*.tr.ip" file" messages.Can you check if it happens to you also? What should
I do to get the graphs for OLSR protocol from trace files? Please let me
know if I have to do something with tcl code or some thing else.

Thanks and regards.
sasi.