Please see inline below:

Basim Javed wrote:
> Hi dear all
>
> I am using NS2.31 and EDCA patch of TU Berlin (EDCA_ns-2_28-v1-0-2.tgz)
> Within this EDCA patch, there is one patch file called priority.tcl and it
> holds values for some parameters of 4 priority queues of EDCA: I need to
> change these values dynamically during the run time of EDCA...please guide
> me how I can do so?
If these settings are set in tcl you should be able to simply reset them
with an "at-event":

$ns_ at 5.0 "DO BLAH";

  I guess file priority.tcl is read once and these
> parameter values are fed into the C++ code where EDCA would be implemented,
> and then they remain as it is during the whole period of simulation.
>
> I need to change these parameter values dynamically when a certain event
> occurs???
Read about evaluating tcl from the C++ layer (for example on the WIKI.)
http://nsnam.isi.edu/nsnam/index.php/Troubleshooting#How_to_callback_to_OTcl_from_C.2B.2B_code

> thank you very much for your help.
Please add any insight you gained into the ns2 wiki
(http://nsnam.isi.edu/nsnam/index.php/Main_Page) so that others can
learn about and from your work.

> kind regards
> Basim