Hi

I'm looking for a way to create a scenario where not all of my wireless
nodes have the same link capacity, that is I would like to model a situation
where two nodes can send/receive data at a rather high speed, while
intermediate nodes (in a multihop scenario) are slower.

I can't seem to find a way to do this in ns-2, though.

Could you please tell me whether that's somehow possible and, if so, maybe
give a hint on how to achieve such a scenario?

Thanks
--
Stefan Ott
http://www.ott.net/

"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition." -- Timothy Leary