Hi,
I've been studying NS3. My goal is to create a 802.11s module by
extending 802.11 code (recently added by Mathieu Lacage).
I've been looking to NS3 architecture and in particular, the 802.11
code and supplied wifi examples: main-adhoc-wifi.cc and main-ap-wifi.cc.

At this point I have some doubts that maybe someone could give some pointers:
1. How do I active tracing to see (wifi) frames and if it's possible
to trace frames in pcap format.
2. How to add IP to the main-ap-wifi.cc example? Do I need just to use
InternetNode instead of Node? What else should I need?
3. After analyzing Mathieu's 802.11 code, it seems that it wasn't
structured in such a way that it is possible/easy to add more
management frames, new beacon, etc. At first glance, it seems that I
need to create a WifiMacHeader subclass and create new methods and
enum types, instead of overriding methods such as:
    - void SetType (enum WifiMacType_e type)
    - enum WifiMacType_e GetType ( )

Best Regards,
Nuno Rodrigues