Dear all ns users,
For the following topology i am using DSR and AODV routing protocols. I
define two ftp traffic from node 0 to node 3 and node 1 to node 3. When i
use DSR, there is no problem, packets are flowing in the routes 0->2->3 and
1->2->3. But when i use AODV, traffic cannot be started because node 3 (sink
node) is not in the communication range of node 0 or node 1, AODV cannot
find a route to node 3. When i close the node 3 to node 0 and node 1 (that
is into the communication range), traffic is flowing in the route 0->3 and
1->3. It seems AODV cannot define a route with intermediate route. The aim
of a routing protocol should be to find a route to destination. But I don't
understand why such a situation occurs.
If you know the problem for such a situation, please help me.
Many thanks in advance.
Semra

node 1 (50, 228)

                                        node 2 (200, 178)            node 3