Hi

I have a problem with the DSR routing algorithm. I have a grid network =
of 16 * 16 wireless node with communication range of 8 units each. Thus =
each node communicates with 4 other nodes (east, west, north, south). I =
want to use the DSR routing algorithm but I noticed that I cannot have a =
route longer than 16 hops which is not the case here because I can have =
routes of up to 30 hops. I tried to change the variable MAX_SR_LEN =
(initially 16) in hdr_sr.h to have longer routes but I got a =
segmentation fault error. I wonder if anyone has overcome such problem =
in DSR?

Regards
Islam Hegazy