Hey everyone,
Im trying out the example on "NS by Example" site. There's one example for
OTcl linkage where the following instructions are said:

   1. Download "ex-linkage.cc<http://nile.wpi.edu/NS/Example/ex-linkage.cc>"
   file, and save it under the "ns-2" directory.
   2. Open "Makefile", add "ex-linkage.o" at the end of object file list.

   3. Re-compile NS using the "make" command.
   4. Download the
"ex-linkage.tcl<http://nile.wpi.edu/NS/Example/ex-linkage.tcl>"
   file that contains "MyAgent" testing OTcl commands. (see Figure 22 for the
   input script and the result)
   5. Run the OTcl script using command "ns ex-linkage.tcl".

I searched the archives in here & did a few things. I saved the file
"ex-linkage.cc" under the ns-2.31 directory. I added "[tab]ex-linkage.o \"
in the "Makefile.in" file under the ns-2.31 directory. Then i did "sudo
./configure". It did some checks. Then when i did "make clean" and "make",
it says

make: *** No rule to make target `clean'.  Stop.

make: *** No targets.  Stop.

respectively. Anybody knows what I am doing wrong?(or if at all i did
anything right!) Awaiting suggestions & help.

Rashmi