*Hi,

I have installed NS2.27 on Redhat 9 (it doesnt work on Fedora 9), and in
order to add leach support, have made some changes in the make file using
mit.tar.gz package, i've used the ns2leach.pdf as a reference. *

"10. Edit the Makefile as follows:
Add DMIT_uAMPS to the DEFINE list
Add I./mit/rca I./mit/uAMPS to the INCLUDE list
Add the following just prior to the line gaf/gaf.o \
mit/rca/energy.o mit/rca/rcagent.o \
mit/rca/rca-ll.o mit/rca/resource.o \
mac/mac-sensor-timers.o mac/mac-sensor.o mit/uAMPS/bsagent.o \

11. Clean up previous build
make clean

12. Rebuild ns2 this can take a while so I recommend redirecting output,
running in
background and going to lunch.
nohup make 2>error.log >make.log & "

I* have executed steps 11 & 12, however the command  "nohup make 2>error.log
>make.log" is giving me an error. Please help me, why is this command not
working.. need help urgently...
awaiting replies..

Thanks.*