Hello,  I am trying to modify NS-2.29 to support multiple interface according
to "Adding Multiple Interface Support in NS-2" by Ramon Aguero,
http://personales.unican.es/aguerocr. For routing agent, I choose AODV like
some people. I encountered some problems and really need help. 1.I have two
questions about Listing 5.5 in the tutorial. (1)"cmnh" doesn't exist and I
wonder whether we should change "cmnh" to "hdr" according to listing 4.6. (2)
Where should I declare the variable "Iface"? Should I declare it in aodv.h like
declaring nIfaces, targetlist[MAX_IF] and ifqueuelist[MAX_IF] in aodv.h? 2. In
Changes on the Route Table part, Ramon mentioned that a new variable interface
must be added to the route entry definition. But I am not clear that in which
file the route entry definition exists. Is the file aodv.h or aodv_rtable.h in
aodv folder or rttable.h in routing.h folder?  And in order to change the route
table, how many files or classes need to be modified in total? Coul!
 d you give me some details to do this?  It is very urgent, please help me!!!
Any help and advice would be very appreciated. Thank you. Tina

用 Windows Live Spaces 展示个性自我,与好友分享生活! 了解更多信息!
多个邮箱同步管理,live mail客户端万人抢用中
http://get.live.cn/product/mail.html