Dear sasan,
Hi! there. I think you need to have the idea of there c++ code of the files
which are required in the QoS. There is no alternative then make small
modules or functions , declare them in  dot h files and define in .cc files
and then make necessary changes to make in file that can call your function
and then your function should be able to return or go back to the call
again.

To explain it more clearly I will like to say there is code flow.

1. Just read code try to understand what function is calling what.
2. Find the a place where you can fit your function.
3. Tap the flow in your function.
4. Do the processing.
5.Again tap out the flow where it is supposed to be.

Moreover make small changes step by step and 'make' ns2 each time.
I hope this will help you.

With regards,
Ankur Garg