Hello NS-users,

I'm one who use EURANE module to implement HSDPA simulation.

When I was trying to generate matrix input trace file for Indoor A
environment and set the user velocity to 2 kmh, I got this error:

??? Attempted to access f(49269.5); index must be a positive integer or

logical.

Error in ==> multipath at 55

f(neg_index)=f(neg_index+1);

Error in ==> chan_generator at 84

        omega = multipath(samples,rayleigh_fades,fD,spectrum);

Error in ==> run at 57

          evalin('caller', [s ';']);

Anyways MatLAB run fine if I use 3 kmh or more, but I think we should be
able to use 2 kmh as it's recommendated value for Indoor (1-10kmh).

Another thing, what kind of parameters differs the Indoor, Pedestrian, and
Vehicular environment?

Thank you for your help upon these issues! J

Best regards,

Fauzan