Hi, today I find we could use tcl script to get a node's position.
codes like this:
      set n1 [$ns node]
     $ns set X_ 15.0
     $ns set Y_ 15.0
     $ns set Z_ 0.0
     set x_pos [$n1 set X_]
   'set x_pos [$n1 set X_]' this script could be used to get the x value of
n1's starting position. but it could not record the coordinate dynamically.
So, If I want to implement this dynamic function, what should i do? thanks
very much.
Liceven