From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:17:47 -0400
Subject: [ns] Encryption of AODV packets

Helo NS users,
Am faily new at using NS2 and was wondering if i could get some help on
encryption. Am trying to add encryption to the AODV routing protocol and
would like to find out how i go about doing so. i have looked us the various
encryption algorithms and there benefits to my simulation but am at loss on
how to add these algorithms/code to AODV so i can measure the various
security parameters. I would like to add encryption as a first line of
defence in securing the packets before i can go into the protocol itself
and try to make it more secure.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Deepazed
Manage multiple email accounts with Windows Live Mail effortlessly.
http://www.get.live.com/wl/all