Hi All,

I am using NS-2 Emulation setup provided by Magdeburg University Germany.

I can successfully stream a video from node1 to node2 and node3. Now I want to
send two video streams running on node1 and received on node2 and node3. I
built a setup ,I can send two streams from node1 and can separately receive
them on node2 and node3 but if I try to do it simultaneously then one video
fails.

Some body knows whether this emulation setup supports to run more than one
application on a single node. If yes please send me an example code.

thanks a lot.
 Noman Ahmed