Hello, Daniel,
   I have a same question. You said after you changed "set opt(prop)
Propagation/TwoRayGround" to
"set opt(prop) Propagation/FreeSpace" the console could output the
information correctly. So, I am wondering how can you do that, I mean could
you please be kindly to give me an example to show how it works. THanks very
much
Regards.
Liceven