In my Tcl file, How do I get a handle to an object which is getting implicitly
(dynamically) created.

I want to access some of the binded c++ variables of the object in my Tcl file.

For example, the MySnoop.tcl file in ns-2.33/tcl/ex/snoop

It specifies the creation of an LL/LLSnoop object which is an object of class
LLSnoop.

Now LLSnoop object dynamicaly (on-the-fly) creates Snoop object of class Snoop.
It creates it dynamically by calling a Tcl procedure get-snoop which creates a
Snoop object, and then it typecasts it to a pointer Snoop *snoop.

I want to get a TCL handle to this Snoop object which is dynamically created so
as to track some of its variables on a time basis.

Please Refer to files ns-2.33/tcp/snoop.h and ns-2.33/tcp/snoop.cc

I already know how to get handle to the LLSnoop object, but thats because it is
explicitly specified in the Tcl file.

I was thinking,
                    Is there a way to specify the Tcl handle or bind the Snoop
object at the time of creation (but it is not created in the Constructor).

Please Help
thanks in advance

pankaj
Searching for the best deals on travel? Visit MSN Travel.
http://in.msn.com/coxandkings