Hello
I am trying to simulate Internet like delay and loss rate on ns.

I know there available traffic generators like Pareto, exponential and CBR.
Of which probably Pareto is closest to Internet.
However, I am unable to use Pareto or CBR with TCP.
Are these traffic generators works only with UDP?
Since a majority fo Internet Traffic is TCP are there any TCP(or Internet)
like traffic models, traces or generators?

I am also aware of PackMime-HTTP and delaybox approaches, but not sure how
can I model them for Internet-like traffic

Thanks in advance

JS