Ok Dasha,

NS-2 requires lots of time! You'll get a good expertise in a year or more.

DSR is a routing protocol. Inside DSR (like every routing protocol in
NS-2) you'll find a function recv(). recv() is the one which lower
layers will call to pass packets. So, when a packet arrives, it goes
layer-by-layer, recv()-by-recv(), until arrives DSR recv() at network
layer.

You must read DSR code and learn how DSR treat all income packets.
You'll find where DSR do packet forwarding. So you can change the code
to allow only 2 hops fowarding.

In a wireless tcl file you can specify radio range. Take a look in
wireless examples in ~ns/tcl/ex folder.

Sidney Doria
UFCG / Brazil

--
Sidney Doria
Redes ad hoc móveis

"Nessa jornada, o conhecimento será o seu escudo..."
(Mestre dos Magos no episódio do grimoire de ouro)