Hi Jianliang,

Thanks for the prompt reply, i appreciate it.

I was wondering .. ok i'm in the ns-default.tcl file ... but there's
nothing called 'packet interval'. Does have a different name or
terminology, where is it located in the file ?
And what does it exactly 'packet interval' , is it like TTL ?

and about adding it to the MY tcl as an alternative to the above, can
you give me an example or how to add it.

Excuse me but I'm new at NS2 and details are important :)

Thanks Alot.
Mathiew