Hi!

The 5th Framework project SEACORN developed EURANE which is a UMTS extension to
ns-2. There are patch files for ns-2.30 and corresponding manuals. HSDPA is
also included.

http://eurane.ti-wmc.nl/eurane/

Best wishes,
Mats Folke

--
Mats Folke, M.Sc., Lic.Eng.
Research Engineer

Ericsson AB                     Office: +46 8 7571385
Ericsson Research               Fax: +46 920 99621
P.O. Box 920                    Mobile: +46 76 1271385
SE-971 28 Luleå