Hi All ,

I have developed a wireless protocol and would like to incorporate it with
DSR. According to what i understand it is possible to have multiple agents
at the same node which is selectable through the dmux. I have gone through
ns-lib.tcl , ns-node.tcl , dsr.tcl and ns-mobilenode.tcl .

When i incorporate the agents on the same node , first i attach DSR through
config node and attach the Agent to the node in my script . It seems that
the dmux object is not set in the dsr agent and gives a segmentation error.

I am a bit confused about the DSR specific node architecture ( which seems
to be different from DSDV etc ). How can i add both DSR and another Agent to
the nodes ?

Hope someone can help me out