Hi,

I'm new with ns-2. I'm working on energy-efficient routing protocols for
wireless sensor network.
I'm using Energy model in my simulation.
I have configured all node like that :

       $ns_ node-config -adhocRouting $val(rp) \
                         -llType $val(ll) \
                         -macType $val(mac) \
                         -ifqType $val(ifq) \
                         -ifqLen $val(ifqlen) \
                         -antType $val(ant) \
                         -propType $val(prop) \
                         -phyType $val(netif) \
                         -channelType $val(chan) \
                         -topoInstance $topo \
                         -agentTrace ON \
                         -routerTrace ON \
                         -macTrace OFF \
                         -movementTrace OFF  \
                         -energyModel $val(energymodel) \
                         -idlePower $val(ip) \
                         -rxPower $val(rxPower) \
                         -txPower $val(txPower) \
                         -sleepPower $val(sleeppower)\
                         -transitionPower $val(tp) \
                         -transitionTime $val(tt)\
                         -initialEnergy $val(initialenergy)\

However, all the node have the same value of initial energy.
How can I change that so I can give more easy to a sensor node more than an
other.

Cordialement / Best regards
--
Ahmed