I found out the problem. It turned out that the install script in
ns-allinone-2.33/ replaces the make-file in the ns-2.33/ directory with the
original one. so my files weren't being compiled when I ran 'make', and in
those files I had the class that inherits from PacketHeaderClass and binds
the 'hdr_dgab_pkt::offset_' , and this cause the undefined reference error.

Nevertheless, this small problem caused me a sever headache.

--
Waleed Tuffaha.