Hello all,

I looked for solutions in the Internet in order to solve this problem.
But, unfortunately, the ones I found are so confusing!!!

I wrote a code for ns-2 and now I'm trying to make it works.

I use the following command to schedule a packet to be sent:
Scheduler::instance().schedule(target_, p, 0.0);
where p is the packet.

Well, when the protocol is started it sends the first packet in the
0.003000. Perfect, it was supposed to do that.
Then, a timer is triggered in order to allow the protocol send an
advertising packet every 50 seconds.
I do this through this command line:
pkt_timer_.resched(5.0);

Again, the packet is sent successfully at 50.001092. That's OK!

However, when after sending the second packet, the ns-2 stops the
simulation showing the following error message:
ns: scheduler going backwards in time from 50.002722 to 0.000000.

Well, could anybody tell me what should I do or could find more
information on how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Best!

--
Ricardo de Oliveira Schmidt