Dear all,

I was trying to use trace graph to plot graph for my simulation. However, it
seems like there is something i have not understood about it. Everytime i
try to plot the graph say for one of my tracefiles and i do trgrpah <name of
file> on the terminal it does launch the tracegrpah window but it doesn't
plot anything. Now what i have done is create a .ip file but what i am not
sure about is do i need to write my own awk file to make it plot a graph say
for the delay or throughput.

I am sure you can tell that i am way losttt so please please any help on
tracegraph would be appreciated. I would be more happy if some one can tell
me the basics in plotting a trace graph or the things i need to do or don't!

Anticipating for your kind cooperation, I would like to thank you very much
thank you!

Best regards!!