Dear all,
      I followed the instructions  from R.Aguero et al., "Adding
Multiple Interface Support in NS-2" to set up a multichannel
simulation model
(document, http://personales.unican.es/aguerocr).

      I think there is a major flaw of this method (or the NS2 is not
suitable for multichannel): the multi wireless channels are not
properly isolated.

      When a packet is sent from one node to other nodes,
wireless-channel will check the nodes affected and send a copy of the
packet to all
the network interfaces linked to the affected node. This will block
each network interface, which should only listen to the neighboring
network
interfaces tuned on the same channel. When capture effects are
considered, such as in the more accurate mac model mac-802_11Ext and
wireless-phyExt, this problem will become more salient.

     More comments and resolutions are heartily welcome.

Best regards
matt wood