Hi,

I've made a Web traffic simulation similar to this from
"ns-2.33/tcl/ex/web-traffic.tcl". I take the same parameters (e.g. for
page inter-arrival time, object number, etc.) and I want to test it with
different protocols (TCP NewReno and CUBIC).

First test runs show that the page sizes are not the same for
*different* protocols. For instance, a test run with one session and 10
pages with NewReno gives me pages of following size (in packets!!!)

NewReno         CUBIC
170             170
1               1
9               9
1               1
2               2
4               4
1               5  <-- different
5               1  <--
2               9  <--
10              1  <--

Anybody who has experience with Web traffic simulations and can tell me
the reason? Unfortunatley there is not a lot of literature...

Regards, Armin