Dear All
If I want to make a decision on MAC layer based on position of nodes
(distance to the sink) which routing protocol is preferred?
Can I get node’s distance to the sink at MAC layer and make some decision
based on this information? My MAC protocol is SMAC.
I am good at MAC layer but I have not enough knowledge at routing layer.  I
have seen at some articles by GPSR routing protocol we can get node
positions. But I don’t know neither that I can use this routing protocol
with SMAC nor how I send position info from routing agent to smac.cc .

any suggestion will help me.:-((

thanks