NS users,
            I want to simulate IEEE 802.11b WLAN and see the plot between
throughput vs number of stations.  I need a topology like this:
       The mobile stations are randomly distributed in a circle with a
radius of 100 meters and the access point is located in the center of the
circle.The network is under a heavy load condition and traffic is evenly
distributed across all the nodes in the network. Packets arrive the network
according to the poisson distribution and simulation stops after 1 million
packets.
        Can anyone please suggest me how to write tcl code for this. Please
send me the tcl code or a part of tcl code for the above scenario.
   please help me. I need it urgently.
  Thanks in advance.