Hello, I have a scenario, with an adhoc network (DSR) where the
leftmost and the rightmost node communicate (I experimented both with
FTP and Exponential traffic). I need to calculate the time where the
network "splits", that is, these two nodes can't communicate anymore,
because one or more nodes in-between have reached an energy level of
0. Which kind of event should I look for? I wrote a Tcl script that
looks like either for the first "NRTE" event, or the first link error
report (flag "-Pw 1"), but sometimes, with certain seeds, one of these
(expecially the NRTE event) never appears. I made sure to setup the
simulation long enough (60 seconds, with initial energy level of all
nodes equal to 20 J), so that for sure the initial energy is not
enough for the network to survive.
Thanks a lot