Hi Remi,

Remi VANNIER wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Most questions on these mailing list are left unanswered. Either
> people answer directly to the authors, which is a pity, because these
> answers could be of some use to others or there are other places I
> don't know where you can actually get answers.

Or, there are no answers. Many people on this list do cutting-edge research
which means that there are no straight answers. Typical example, there might
not exist an implementation of ad-hoc routing protocol XYZ because only five
people in the world know about it, and they use OMNET.

However, I believe there are other reasons for questions not being answered as
well. These URLs should be read before posting questions.
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-faq.html

The latter one exists in a number of translations. This might be useful for
people (like myself) not using English as their mother tounge.

Take care,
--
Mats Folke, M.Sc., Lic.Eng.
Research Engineer

Ericsson AB                     Office: +46 10 7171385
Ericsson Research               Fax: +46 920 99621
P.O. Box 920                    Mobile: +46 76 1271385
SE-971 28 LuleƄ