Dears,

Currently many researchers are sending me emails reporting problems in the
implementation antnet,so I am put the tarball
ns2.33_and_AntNet1.0_compiled.tar.gz ,this package contains the Ns-2.33
compiled with Antnet implemented, the link for download is
http://antnet.wordpress.com , the space on the FTP server was provided by Li
Amoos.
Amoos Lin is Ph.D candidate on Department of Electronic Engineering in
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology,Taiwan.

To solve some problems in the implementation I am writing a second version
of the manual for implementation of antnet in ns-2.33, I report some
‘tricks’.

Hope that I have helped.

Regards,

Richardson Lima
http://antnet.wordpress.com
http://securityfusion.sourceforge.net
(Security Fusion intrusion detection system)

Position:  Security System Administrator
Location:  Networking and Telecommuncations Research Group
Federal University of Pernambuco
Informatics Center, Brazil

P.O. Box: 7851, ZIP: 50732-970
Phone: +55-81-2126-8954 Fax:+55-81-2126-8955
Gsm Mobile: +55 81 88725173

Este e-mail é confidencial e de uso exclusivo do destinatário. Seu conteúdo
não deve ser revelado a terceiros. Caso você não seja o destinatário, por
favor notifique o remetente e elimine esta mensagem imediatamente. Alerto
que esta mensagem transitou por rede pública de comunicação, estando,
portanto, sujeita aos riscos inerentes a essa forma de comunicação.

This e-mail is private and confidential, and of exclusive use of the
addressee only. Its contents should not be revealed to third parties. If you
are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender and promptly delete
this message. It should be advised that this correspondence has been
transmitted through a public communication channel, being, therefore,
subject to the inherent risks of such kind of communication.