Dear ns-2 people,

I'm implementing a new protocol for ns-2. This protocol runs in
distributed manner, i.e. it requires certain message exchange among
router nodes.
To accomplish this, I started to implement new agent as well as new
classifier. This classifier is inherited from Destination Hash
classifier, i.e. it will looks somewhat like:
Classifier/Hash/Dest/MyClassifier.

There are several difficulties with overall implementation, e.g.:
How I can force the router node to process incoming packets through my
new hash classifier, interaction between the agent and the classifier,
etc.

To some of them I don't have any good idea to solve. And
unfortunately, I cannot give details of the protocol I'm implementing.

If anyone has any hints, or related material which may be helpful for
me, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.