Hi!

There is a UMTS extension to ns-2 called EURANE (google for it), but I doubt it
will solve your needs. Depending on your exact problem statement I question
whether simulation is the right tool or not. If your task is to compare
different security proposals for, say complexity, analysis might be a better
option than simulation. If you on the other hand are looking for performance,
then simulation _might_ be an option.

"A problem well formulated is half solved", Good luck!

Mats Folke

--
Mats Folke, M.Sc., Lic.Eng.
Research Engineer

Ericsson AB                     Office: +46 10 7171385
Ericsson Research               Fax: +46 920 99621
P.O. Box 920                    Mobile: +46 76 1271385
SE-971 28 LuleƄ
Sweden