I already tryed but haven't.
I am try to make, however occurs the following error:
 " node 1 not definded... node 2 not defined...node 3 not defined..."
my function that define nodes is:
        for {set i 0} {$i < $val(nn) } {incr i} {
                set node_($i) [$ns_ node]
                $node_($i) random-motion 0     ;# disable random motion
        }

  and position initial modilenodes is:
$node_(0) set X_ 5.0
$node_(0) set Y_ 2.0
$node_(0) set Z_ 0.0
$node_(1) set X_ 490.0
$node_(1) set Y_ 285.0
$node_(1) set Z_ 0.0
$node_(2) set X_ 150.0
$node_(2) set Y_ 240.0
$node_(2) set Z_ 0.0
$node_(3) set X_ 105.0
$node_(3) set Y_ 210.0
$node_(3) set Z_ 0.0
Need something more to define node statics?

thanks

--
Gisane A. Michelon
Prof. Ms. Assistente A