hi all,
Shreyas Toro here...
I am working on NS-2.27 installed on RedHat 9.0 ... My aim is to implement a
new routing protocol for this simulator in wireless networks... I refered the
"NS-HOW TO" manual to implement... Everything's working fine till i execute
make... But when i run the TCL script its giving the error as "WRONG NODE
ROUTING AGENT ! "... This message is present in "tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl" file...
This error message is a default statement in "switch" where a new routing agent
is created for our protocol... Inspite of commenting the error message its
giving the same message...When i execute the file "ns-lib...tcl" using the
command  "source ns-lib.tcl" its giving the error as ....

syntax error near unexpected token '('
       if { ! [info exists warned_($msg)] } { '

In this file it is said that we need to use source command to save the
changes... Please help me debug the error...

Regards,
Shreyas Toro

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter
http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com