Hi Friends,

(1) I want to create my own Timer, I tried it as below code (This is part of
my main code) and it is compiling but it is not giving me any result, Please
tell me what mistake I am doing ...

(2) Supppose I want to do following Please help on this ..
<Task  one >
<specified delay >
<task two >

Here my intention is to delay <task two> with <specified delay> from <Task
one> , Please suggest me how this can be done.

Thanks & Regards,
Udit Kumar
IIT delhi

class udit_timer : public TimerHandler {
public:
    udit_timer (IP_Agent * agent) : TimerHandler()
    { agent_ = agent; }
protected:
    virtual void expire(Event *e); //! function call when the timer reach
zero.
    IP_Agent *agent_;
};

//! define the main class of the IP agent.
class IP_Agent : public Agent {

        friend class udit_timer;
    protected:
            udit_timer udit_func_ ;
                     bool udit_timer_call(void);
}

void udit_timer::expire(Event *e) {    agent_->udit_timer_call(); }

bool IP_Agent::udit_timer_call(void)
{
        fprintf(stdout, "%.6e Udit timer 1\n", CURRENT_TIME );
        udit_func_.resched( 2 );
        fprintf(stdout, "%.6e Udit timer 2\n", CURRENT_TIME );
        return true;
}